Thursday, April 26, 2012

Love all around

Yesterday I turned 30. After a mental breakdown the eve of my birthday I woke up in a surprisingly wonderful mood. My birthday passed without a glitch and I can turn my house into a floral shop at the moment!
One thing I realized as I was getting ready for my birthday in the passing weeks is how much I wanted to make sure that I got the chance to spend some time with my knit circle ladies. I have grown attached and fostered some amazing bonds with them. I am going on my third year of meeting there weekly.
I think my favorite part is how diverse our backgrounds are. No offense to my mommy-friends but it is refreshing to have friendships outside the immediate motherhood bond. I believe pretty much all of them are mothers, but some of their children are as old as me.

So hear! hear! I wish to raise a glass to my wonderful amazing and loving knit night ladies.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, it is a wonderful group of ladies and you are one of them!

    ReplyDelete