Saturday, September 17, 2011

Hello Etsy PDX Recap

Almost by chance I came across an advertising for a local conference targeting artists and small business owners. I thought what the heck, and went for it.
I can only rate this as an A+ experience!

Hello Etsy is a hands-on gathering for small business owners who want to connect with their peers, learn the skills to find success and independence, and be part of the movement to build human-scale economies.


Some of the highlights included listening to the owner of Queen Bee Creations and Stumptown Coffee Roasters. I found both to be inspiring and approachable. Duane from Stumptown is downright hilarious, totally made me want to work for him!


I attended three workshop sessions; branding, money management, and business management.

At the moment my brain is exploding with information and ideas.

Thank you to everyone who was involved in putting together this awesome conference!

No comments:

Post a Comment